Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January Haul❤


I have the waterproof version of the same mascara, review anyone? 


The story behind these slippers are they are the ones that I didn't want from my boyfriend. He got them anyways even when I was insisting that I didn't want them (but I do and I don't want to make him get it for me). 


Two extra photos of me just for the heck of it. I changed up my makeup style a bit, wonder if you guys can tell. Also, did my eyebrows. I keep debating if I should arch them or not. I always end up keeping them straight in fear I'll still look too fierce like I did a few years back. As well as, the process is ugly :\!


Do you guys have any video requests?

8 comments:

  1. I would love a video on the blue skirt! I have the same one and I have no idea how to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul!

    It was sweet of your boyfriend to get it for you even though you asked me to not to :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and ya, buy I get upset he does T_T

      Delete
  3. Lovely haul~ c: Makes me want to go shopping for Spring! >u<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O! Realized spring is around the corner (ok not really) thanks :3

      Delete
  4. Are the brushes good? I haven't seen them at my local costco yet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are, I think they are worth more for the price and quality. I don't know when they get it where you are because I live in Canada T_T!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...