Friday, September 14, 2012

Summer to Fall

Here is a post after the long and rigorous days at school. So much work, to do for school. Any study tips guys? Already spent a all nighter already. My chemistry teacher just loves to push and push.

I'm planning to go to University for Nursing, but I feel like it's not the choice for me. I'm scared that to fail and stressed already. To me, it's a practical choice of study. My passion lies in the Arts. Funny too because I excel at it and yet I'm here being 'all practical'. The dream is to produce art and just live off that, but it's easier to cry in an Audi than on a bus. Just a quote I remembered from a show. Odd quote, but I like it. I'm drowning in the water and I can't swim.

Hopefully I get my closet mirror doors up so I can do quick OOTD's via instagram, my camera, or videos.

Going to update my school supplies because it's been changing, I'll post the new post when I'm ready.

Finished the Too Faced Natural Eye Palette review! Now, time to find a good time to post it.

Just cancelled my phone plan! Yay! Okay, I just emailed them about requesting to cancel, but hopefully it goes over well. Going with the Samsung Galaxy S3 instead of iPhone 5 because I don't like how Apple is profit driven. They design phones that are bad for a period to just put out a better phone a few months later. This causes people to constantly purchase their product. That's consumerism for you, eh. iPhone 5 is really a let down because it's comparable to the Samsung Galaxy S2. The stuff they've added has already been out on Android phones. The selling point was that the S3 is available on the network I want while the iPhone did not. A bigger plus is there is cute cases for the S3. I hope the iPhone doesn't beat the S3 in sales because then that would mean there would be more accessories for it. If the iPhone is out, perhaps the price of the S3 will drop *wishful*.

Been loving to look at cute collar necklaces. Really makes me want to go to Forever 21 and buy this particular one. I'm not much of a costume jewellery person usually. I find myself growing to love it more and more because I of the people I follow on social media sites.


Another jewellery style I'm adoring is arm candy, but not as much as this. It's just too much. 3 to 6 at most bracelets. I would prefer 3.


I saw powder that makes your bath pink. This would motivate me to bathe more. Not that I don't bathe. You get the point, right?



Pastel Princess is just incredibly hard to do alone. I'm going to stick to my style of pale, monochromatic, floral, simple, neutrals, and feminine. My closet is a lot of salmon, blush, skintone, etc. It is variations of the shade of red and I prefer to say pink. I have never loved a colour as much as I love pink and not any pink, just the lighter spectrum of it.

Outside of that here are some of summer to fall inspirations that I'm loving... alright maybe not fall. Regardless, I love these styles or trends. I feel like I'm slow on trends, it's whatever I do not like it because it's a trend. I like it because I like it.


How is everyone, I feel like my lifespan has decreased over these past days. It could be the stress getting to me.

12 comments:

  1. great post! :) Don't stress out too much! I'm at university studying Economics right now and even after completing the first year I don't know if its the right degree for me! Don't be afraid to fail because as long as you work hard you will do amazingly! Loving the last few photos <3 <3

    I just gave you a blog award on my blog too! <3

    Biancarosa
    xoxo

    http://beancah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's comforting hearing that, but I'm scared I'll waste too much time because I was being indecisive with my choices. WHAT IF I FAIL AT WORKING HARD! LOL :(!

      ASDASLD:ASODIA! Thank you, I'll check it out right now!

      Delete
  2. some beautiful photos! dont be stressed though, im about to start back at uni and i'm a bit worried, but you'll soon get back into the swing of things :)

    lashesandlace.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, trying to calm down *face mask on* LOL :D! Your right with summer so blissful, feels like school is not in sync of how things were.

      Delete
  3. Love these pictures! So inspiring!

    http://eternal-simplicity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's normal to be stressed out about these kind of things but just keep your head clear and your decision will come to you! A lot of my friends finished their accounting degree in uni even though they hated it from the beginning, they didn't want to end up with a poor paying job but they're completely miserable. If you really like Fine Arts, go for it! Or you can always do it on the side as a hobby :)

    Don't stress, it's bad for your skin. Think of your skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *clearing my head* That's good to hear, but at the same time I don't really want to hate what I do, but it's not like I can't live with it. A job is a job, but when a job can be what you love that's a big plus. Thanks for the insight. Your right, stressing is going to cause me to break out =.=!

      Delete
  5. Lovely photos!! :)

    xo - Sheila

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog. And maybe follow?
    http://sheislovely1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Ok I'll check it out right now!!

      Delete
  6. Seriously cannot wait for fall. I hate the summer sooooo much especially in Southern Californa. It's waaaay too hot! And shopping for fall clothes is my favourite time of the year ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel, I'm not really a summer girl. I love autumn too :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...