Tuesday, September 4, 2012

School Supplies

My friend asked me to do this post ASAP. Here I am with this... I hope she apperciates this. I know you're reading!

I realized I needed my calculator for my math class and outside of that perhaps a lock if I don't end up sharing with someone like I did last year. Oh and a small ruler, I forgot to put in.


Contents inside the backpack:
  • Folder with many dividers inside to keep notes and paper for each class
  • Planner
  • Lip balm tint
  • Pencil case
  • Lady pouch
  • House keys
  • Makeup pouch



I'm going to take my friend's advice about not carrying around a big binder (below). I'll leave this baby inside my locker. Take the notes with my blue folder and bring it home to copy it (also study) then put new copy in my binder for reference for exams. 


What are your school supplies? Also, I have all hard courses this semester. They are AP/Academic/University level English, Data Management, Biology, and Chemistry. I'm in my last year of high school and want the good marks to get into the university I'm really hoping for and if I'm lucky maybe a scholarship too. I hope you guys understand that and I'll be posting less since most of my time will be spent studying or with my boyfriend. On another note, I'll be learning Mandarin on my own so I can get ahead since I plan to take it in University. Expect that the posts will be up less frequent and I can't keep promises. Sorry.

13 comments:

  1. I just brought a 5 subject notebook, a rilakuma pencil case for my pens x: & also a regular pencil case with pencils ^-^ Your book bag is urber cute *v*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super love what I'm hearing and thanks :D

      Delete
  2. your backpack is so cute :3 i just carry around a plain black Jansport :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. :] Cute backpack! I love the colour of it. I carry 2 slim folders (they're heaps easier to carry than the huge binders haha), a calculator, and various other things. D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about the slim folders, WAYYY less. Thank you~~

      Delete
  4. Cute backpack! I did this before but I never got around to posting it. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute backpack! when i was in school, i use to love all the cute stationery too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES. Cute stationary forever. Thankies.

      Delete
  6. this post is so nostalgic for me and makes me totally miss my school days. Your backpack is super "old-school" cool. haha

    I am having a giveaway on my blog with beauty goodies from Asia. Hope you'll check it out ^_^
    http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a first I heard "old-school" cool. I like the ring to it. I'll post it soon.

      Delete
  7. Gosh you seem so neat >.< love your pens!! Cute pens like those are at the top of my wishlist for when I visit China again lol. So you're out of your junior year? luckyyyy I just entered it and its killer x.x Good luck getting into that dream school ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...