Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Obession is Getting Out of Hand

  I regret not getting the $68 fake or real looking jumbo Rilakkuma at Pacific Mall. God is taunting me with all those photos of Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma. I want to get a matching Korilakkuma that's slightly smaller then Rilakkuma. 


Next on my list would be to purchase a Arpakasso, it would be next to have a jumbo one, but I think I would prefer a small hand sized one or one the same size as Mini Princess. Then I can bring it around to take photos LOL! I feel it would be incomplete with just one Arkpacasso, thus I would purchase two! Pretty OCD that way that things must be in an even number. I want two of the pastel alpacas<3... or just one giant pastel one :P would be great too.








My Melody is another growing desire of mine, I want to find her in a soft pink and not the usual hot pink color. Ah, she looks too adorable! Another Saniro character is Cinnamoroll! It looks too adorable.


I wonder if I could find any Mamegoma cell phone charms too :D! The plush would be a preimium bonus. I'm in serious consideration of begging asking my dad to order these online!

While we are on this, I need to find an ice shaver machine to make some Patbingsu! Want some :P. I think I would skip all the steps and just eat the shaved ice because I enjoy it plain too.

I've never had this type of problem before, it feels like its consuming me. How do people deal with these types of wants. *Sigh* first world problems.

I must be out of my mind because I'm writing this at 3:00 AM... I just felt like I needed to get this out of my system or I would rummage for my dad's VISA card and proceed to gamble my chances on the first site that would sell those items. Yes, I have it bad.... OTL

Otherwise, I've been thinking is the yummy, but bad Carmel pudding drink I had two weeks ago. It was THAT good. Now I want pudding too >.<!


For the people that say get over it.....

ONE DOES NOT MERELY GET OVER AN OBSESSION LIKE THIS.  

Sorry for my ranting guys :(!

None of these images are mine, they go to their respective person(s).

11 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so jealous of your plushie family haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's not mine sadly :(! I want it to be hehe

      Delete
  2. I just went to Pacific Mall yesterday!

    I'm actually selling arpakassos so if you're interested, leave a comment on my blog :) I love mamegomas as well! They're so hard to find though. I did find a cellphone charm several years at at Smart Maple though. It has my work keys on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want all these plushs too! >_<
    I've a Mamegoma in blue! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .....D:! Your quite lucky aren't you!

      Delete
  4. i want to get an alapca too but its such a rare item here :) i collect korilakkuma <3 oh! nice to meet u hehe :) im amz, i just followed u via gfc hehe, here is my blog below pls do visit ;)

    Kawaii Case On going Giveaway to join pls click the link:
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/2012/08/giveaway-kawaii-case-international.html


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to be rare in most places sadly. I wish I had your collection then :P.I already follow you! I don't have an iPhone that can fit your giveaway >.<! I'm still on the iPhone 3G.

      Delete
  5. I love teddies! They're all so cute :D Especially the Arpakasso...
    I want them all!
    Also cute blog :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soinnjovdejoednovdwokecwodca! Welcome to the club :)! Thanks a bunch<3

      Delete
  6. OMIGOSH where oh WHERE did you find the mamegomas???? They are just so freaking cute it should be illegal!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...