Saturday, August 18, 2012

Courteous of My Boyfriend

This is the result of him helping me taking the photo for this OOTD. Please begin praising his stellar ability beginning... now.


The shoes I ended up wearing were white canvas shoes, they aren't pictured because I didn't want to wear them in the house!

I went down town Toronto on a date with my Pretty Princess in this because heels are hell for long distance, but they look too pretty to not wear sometimes.

I cannot express how much I can thank him for taking this photo for me!

4 comments:

  1. Looks so adorable ;) I like your flowy top!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! ^^hope u could join my giveaway! ^^ here the link --> http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out when I have time!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...