Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Japanese Cleansing Brush {REVIEW}



This is a review for a cleansing brush, sorry I threw away the packaging. Even if I did keep it, I can't read Japanese :(! This cleansing brush is a plastic material that has little bristles that have two sizes. I use this in the morning and night when I wash my face with my facial cleanser.

I use the bigger bristles on my nose area and the smaller bristles on my entire face. After using this, I find my face break out less. The reason? Perhaps it's the blood circulation that happens when I glide this baby on my face. I don't find this abrasive at all, unless you have lots of acne I wouldn't recommend you use this.

I purchased this at a small shop at Pacific Mall which is an Asian mall. The shop sold mostly if not all Asian cosmetic. This brush was packaged with Japanese written on it, I can only assume that it's a Japanese product. Don't fret, I've seen this online and in other stores, try hitting a local Asian cosmetic store or online for one.

How to use:
  1. Use your facial cleanser and put it on your face either by dotting or just "smearing" it. Prior to this, your face should be damp. Remember to wash the brush before using it.
  2. Place brush between your fingers, I prefer my index and middle finger on your dominant hand. Make sure the little bristles are on top.
  3. Begin gently  in circular motions on your forehead then work clockwise or counter-clockwise on your face
  4. Upon reaching your nose area flip the brush to a bigger brush side and scrub. Once finished, rinse face with cold water and wash brush.


Cost
It was about $3-4 CAD, and I'm not complaining. 
Packaging
Let's not talk about it, nothing about it was noteworhty. I think the packaging could be worked on to be better.
Effectiveness 
I didn't give it a perfect score because it will not feel good if you use this on acne that hurts. It's good for daily exfoliation of your dead skincells. Don't use it when you are using a scrub because it might be too much. 
Overall
This scores exactly a 3.6/5. I would give this a try due to the cheap price. It's not going to hurt you if you throw it away. I found a similar product on SaSa found here if your interested. I've been using this for a little over a month and I like this more then a brush-type cleansing brush that I purchased from Sephora.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about those! I was gonna get them but I think I'm gonna pass on them now. Thanks for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...