Friday, July 27, 2012

The "Greatest" Blog


Been watching "The Greatest Love" staring Gong Hyo Jin as Goo Ae Jung (main girl), Chae Seung Won as Dokko Jin (main guy), and Yoon Kye Sang as Yoon Pil Joo (the other guy/doctor). The other girl shall not be mentioned because I do not like her... The drama started out slowly for me, but picked up the pace. I'm currently watching episode 5 and it's so funny. I can't believe it and I'm ususally someone who doesn't laugh for supposed comedic dramas, videos, etc. They usually are not funny to me. Dokko Jin is really amusing in his interactions with Goo Ae Jung or things that just relate to her are comical. I'm starting to get laugh/smile aches. You should see me around the house, I literally feel the need to share my excitement as this drama develops. Amongst other things like, "taking a breather" so I can dance and cool down or just soak in what has developed a bit longer. I really like it, I recommend it to anyone and don't forget it starts off a bit slow for me picked up quickly. Also, based on I usually (most of the time if not always) never watch comedic dramas, I love pure *teary* romances. Forgot to mentioned the main guy is my type of guy >.<! Minus beard.



Other then that we ended up watching, "The Dark Knight Rises" twice. Once on the premier and second with his friends. I've watched the second movie of the trilogy, but not the first. Guys, you need to watch this. I went to see Avengers and The Amazing Spider-Man as well, but this Batman movie tops both of them! The plot is really good and compared to the other ones it blows it out of the water. There is no comparison if you asked me. Bane's costume is really cool to me and I took note that he didn't have abs, but he looked so muscular, tought, and scary still. It could be clever camera angles and movie tricks that make him seem menacing as well as the amazing costume for him. A bit disappointed with Bane's voice I always pictured him more of a "low" voice and not the one he has in the movie. 


Tried to customize my iPad by trying to convert some icons meant for the iPhone, but most didn't work and I gave up. I wish I had a new phone so I can make it all cute. Realized most of the photos taken for Pretty Princess birthday is food related and by most I mean all...

Quick EOTD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...