Thursday, July 5, 2012

Liebster Award Tag :D


So... what exactly is the Liebster Award?
   The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
   The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.

The Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember no tag backs!

11 Things About Me:
  1. I'm against use of narcotics, alcohol (perhaps a wine glass a month, but I'm still debating that), smoking, gambling, and so forth.
  2. My mom is Catholic and my dad is Budhist, and I'm neither. This doesn't mean I don't believe in a superior being up in the clouds, but at the same time I believe doing things with my own hands
  3. My favourite colour invovles various shades of pink like salmon, peach, flesh, and the like. I hate hot pink or any pink like that
  4. Between a cat or a dog, I would choose a dog because I like the playfulness of one, but I'll probably not get one anytime soon. I simply adore them, but I don't think I'd have the time or responsibility to take care of one properly.
  5. I love XiaXue, she's my idol amongst others.
  6. My current height is 164 cm, but I wish I could be a bit taller to be 168-170 cm
  7. I'm a weirdo that likes to pose while going out even when we are not taking pictures. 
  8. I prefer manga over anime any day!
  9. I'm trying to grow as a person and be nicer, have a heart of gold.
  10. I cry very easily and my heart is easily moved. The tears cannot be stopped :( and it makes me sad when people say I force myself to cry because I hate to shed my tears in public.
  11. As a child, I use to be bullied often.



  • Do you have any supernatural/superstitious beliefs? (Like ghosts/aliens/karma, etc.)
  • I believe in all those listed, gosh! I get so scared easily. I'm not a risk taker with these things.
  • What one place in the world would you like to visit, and why?
  • Korea! It could be because of the Korean wave, but I want to experience what's it's like there for the culture and purchase the beauty products. Go site seeing at the places and try to take as many photos of my trip there as possible.
  • What do you think is your best feature?
  • Well...I don't think I have a good feature :( really.
  • What is the "Most Listened" song in your iTunes/media player?
  • Currently, Angel in the Night by Basshunter
  • What is your favourite film, and why?
  • I Give You My First Love because it's a movie that really moved me (okay, most movies move me). I loved the manga and I just watched the movie version of it. 
  • If you could dye your hair any colour(s), without having to worry about employability, hair damage, or what people would think of you, what would it be?
  • This is hard, it would be a chocolate brown, ash brown, or a pastel pink,
  • Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
  • No, it's so lame :(! I want it to be  Rosalia, Rose, Juliet, and Pandora
  • A song that makes you feel nostalgic?
  • You wont' be alone by Show Luo and I remember I've loved before by Peter Ho because those are songs I listened to while I watched the drama non-stop. During that time, I had a hard time with life.
  • You favourite season, and why?
  • Autumn because it's not too sunny, hot, cold, and rainy. It's just perfect. 
  • Is there a song you hear a lot that you really hate? If so, what is it?
  • California Girls by Katy Perry
  • If you could meet ONE of your idols, who would it be and what would you say to them?
  • Show Luo and I would say, "I really love you in Hi, My Sweetheart and when I watched it, it gave me hope that perhaps a pure love like that exist. Please continue to be in this industry, I'll be watching from afar".

    I was tagged by the lovely, Winona. I'm a bit late with this, but do forgive me! 

    I tag:
    Everyone of my followers :D<3 if you fit the conditions

    The questions are here:


  • Do you have any supernatural/superstitious beliefs? (Like ghosts/aliens/karma, etc.)
  • What one place in the world would you like to visit, and why?
  • What do you think is your best feature?
  • What is the "Most Listened" song in your iTunes/media player?
  • What is your favourite film, and why?
  • If you could dye your hair any colour(s), without having to worry about employability, hair damage, or what people would think of you, what would it be?
  • Do you like your name? If not, what would you change it to?
  • A song that makes you feel nostalgic?
  • You favourite season, and why?
  • Is there a song you hear a lot that you really hate? If so, what is it?
  • If you could meet ONE of your idols, who would it be and what would you say to them?

  • 4 comments:

    1. Haha thanks for doing it! I was expecting everybody would just ignore it ._. And thankyou for following love ^^

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. No problem :D, I enjoyed doing the post.

        Delete
    2. I did this tag. Thank you for tagging me ^^ http://uhhsandy.blogspot.com/2012/07/tag-liebster-award.html

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. .....( ̄◇ ̄;)! sorry I didn't check :(!

        Delete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...