Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dainty Pearl

Pretty Princess came back two days ago! PRAISE THE LORD. I really missed him with all the tiny pieces of my heart. It was too late when he came back and he went to go see me yesterday. He drove my mom, me, and my brother to the hopsital to visit my Grandma who has been in the hospital for two weeks or so. We had a nice breakfast together at a Pho shop. Funny, I hardly like Pho, but I'm always eating there.

He dropped my mom to buy a few groceries and we went to Zellars. Picked up a dainty necklace, it's lovely. I was debating between a pale pink and the pearl one. Choose the pearl because it matches with outfits more easily. I hope it doesn't give my chest a rash because the one my boyfriend got me did. I'm sad because it's a pretty heart locket, but I can't wear it. I got lots of rashes on my chest where it touched for an odd reason.
He came back from Vietnam from being on deported vacation. My uncle there sent me some goodies that got safely here and so did Pretty Princess. I think this is one of the best gifts he's given me so far without hardly any help in me choosing. It is a Rilakkuma x Korilakkuma, galore for me. Can't wait to display everything for my new room!
Speaking of room, thinking about the furniture is tough because I want to be able to take it with me when I move out for University and so on. I'm probably planning to move in with Pretty Princess. I want to try and stay away from more feminine furniture because it isn't his cup of tea. We shall see how this goes... I actually forgot about this and yes, I'm the type to typically think that far ahead. He doesn't love the bed frame, I love. Disappointed, but we will find middle ground somehow.

Apart from that there was a saleon nail polishs from in my opinion are from good brands. They were 3 for $1. Picked up two of one colour by Color Club in petal pusher because it just love it. It's a chalk pale pink that is shimmery. I got 9 polishes.


I have way more photos of everything I hauled.. hehe. Will post them later! Also tons of photos of that Rilakkuma photo. There little figurines that you can stack, Pretty Princess got them at Tokyo airport when he was there.

5 comments:

  1. Petal Pusher looks so pretty! How many coats did you use and where did you find them for 3 for $1?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One coat only and it was in a small shop at my local mall, they were having side walk sales. Unless your in the GTA I don't think you can get it. If you are reply back again x).

      Delete
  2. I love Color Club polishes, the colours are so pretty and oh my 3 for $1? What a bargain! Cute Rilakkuma accessories. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I like the quality of their polishes. Thanks <3

      Delete
    2. You're welcome ^^, I need to get myself a Rilakkuma phone case! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...