Friday, June 8, 2012

Fruits


My friend made this! I'm really proud of her, my little girl is growing up so fast. Although, grapes were too sour for me -I have sensitive taste buds. I loved the circular melon dew. It's called a fruit bouquet, it's all in skewered in a cabbage if your wondering. She's a really close friend of mine :).

Didn't like this pad thai too much, got it at a Vietnamese pho place. I don't go there unless I'm with my parents or older Asians.

That's really all, I'm trying to study for exams and stuff.
Chao

8 comments:

  1. Oooh the arrangement turned out well! I think it's a given that it'd remind me of Edible Arrangements.

    The pad thai looks eally good even though you didn't like it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fruit bouquet looks lovely! I tried to make it once and it was actually pretty hard to do Hahaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I want to try too, but I'm not too skilled with these stuff.

      Delete
  3. The fruit bouquet looks so pretty and tasty.
    It looks so professional that I thought you bought it at first xD
    It must be fun making one of those

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was -thought I think I got greedy with the melon dew. She has a skill for these things -way better than me.

      Delete
  4. Hi! I've tagged you for the Liebster award ^^ feel free to do it if you want :)
    http://catacomb-combacat.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/tagged-by-cin.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the tag, I think I'll do this when I get the time :)!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...