Friday, April 6, 2012

Rilakkuma x Korilakkuma LOVE

     Hey, everyone! Recently I've been having a major craze over cute plush lambs and the Rilakkuma stuff toys. I just went out to try and find the mat a good price, everything was either not the right one or just overly priced. They are adorable! Look here, I want the original Rilkkuma and the Korilakkuma in the pink suit the most. Couldn't find them when I was trying to look at the stores. Original Rilakkuma was just too much money for me sadly and I didn't find Korilakkuma in the pink suit. I want to find them about the size of my forearm or so. I couldn't even find a big phone charm of either one of them. I'm a sad kitty now, guys. I just thrifted through Tumblr for these images, aren't they cute? None of them are mine.

This is loaded with lots of images, be warned!



6 comments:

  1. omg one time i went inside my local japanese store and found a cute little rilakumma plushie toy that was like the size of a pencil and it was freaking $30 -____-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why so expensive :(:(:(! Must go to Japan~ LOL :D

      Delete
  2. Rilakkuma has got to be one of the cutest things ever! Seeing your post makes me want to go buy some plushes :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right =.=! Why it must be overly priced and hard to find :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...