Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just out for my Birthday :D

     I left the house around 12 PM and sped off toe go have some sushi for lunch. As usual my boyfriend ordered way too much. I mean come on! Who orders that much, always?! I don't think he learns his lesson, every time we go he just over orders.

Before:

After:

     I went around the mall and realized I still had a $20 gift card from La Senza Lingerie... me and him stopped by and got 2 bras for $20.Only paid $2.60 after gift card was applied. Everything they had for the sale was just so neon and animal print like. Those are two of the fashion trends I still can't get into. I would maybe like an animal print scarf, but I think that's it. What about you guys? Like the duo of neon and animal prints?



     Me and him always end up going to Wal-Mart, on this particular trip we ventured to the food section then to the cosmetic section. They finally had a sale for the Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara (waterproof), I picked one up, but hesitated in the choice of waterproof or no waterproof. In the end, I just got waterproof since I know that it works in waterproof and no idea if it even works in the normal version. Going to be doing a review for it soon if anyone else is interested. I got the St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial moisturizer and the St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Mask as well. Proceeded to then get the most amazing item ever... a potato!!



__________________________________________________________________________

     My mom took me out to Aldo and she bought me a pair of Mary Jane styled wedges. Personally, they are a pair I just had to have, but I'm a 8-9 in size, basically a 8 1/2. They didn't carry that. It's a bit spacious, about 1 cm of room in the back... I'm going to find insoles to get a better fit!


I prefer small celebrations.

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! The shoes are definitely a must have and who doesn't love a potato?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you a happy birthday!!! ;) stay pretty as always *o*

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg it was your birthday too? 4th of April or 3rd? haha I just celebrated mine too hehe HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEARY <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Happy Belated Birthday to you then!!<3 Mine was April 2

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday! That sushi place looks delish ^^ mind sharing the place?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yang's Sushi, it's in the GTA. Here's the address if your in the area: 1177 Central Parkway West, Mississauga, ON L5C

      And thanks :)

      Delete
    2. mmm that's a little far from me I usually go to Sapporo in Scarborough they carry really fresh sushi.

      Delete
    3. Everywhere is more or less far for me :(. Maybe I'll try Sapporo next time, thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...