Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm good

     I got to pick up the St. Ives Apricot scrub for blemish and blackhead control and it contains 2% salicylic acid. I believe I do have a big bias for St. Ives. products. Don't hurt me! I'll be using this for every other day or 2-3x a time. I use it with my own cleanser when I do use it.


     My mom was in a pleasant news after hearing something, she took me to buy clothes which does make me a happy camper. I realized  when I came home, they were all more fall colours, but I'm cool with that. I still love these items because they are what my style is. I stay away from b right colours generally and everywhere seems to selling neon greens, pink, blues, etc. Just not my thing.



     From left to right
     I got a collared white button up that is short sleeved and is flowy, I've been liking collars. I'm glad I got this. The second item is a bodycon dress that's a nude to cream with lace and flowers over it. My mom recommended me this, I'm scared it won't fit my body like it's suppose to. Lovely none the less. I got a crop/tappered sweater, I think it's cute to go with a black skirt or the like. I like the colour of the sweater and the cardigan I got. Speaking of the cardigan it's brown colour and I feel like I wear it quite nice with all my monochromatic items or neutrals I have. If I find the right shade of red for a tank top, I will pair it with this.The last two items are just simple undershirts, I got as basics.



10 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love that dress your mom picked out! You look set for the spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :):)! And ya, but every time I'm in front of my closet I go, I have nothing to wear D:! LOL

      Delete
  2. nice gets! I love the color of the cardigan too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute haul!! :) The dress your mom recommended to you is my favorite, she has good taste haha I love it when my mom takes me shopping! :)
    x Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my mom mostly has superior taste then me .. x)! Fun times with moms are amazing.

      Delete
  4. I agree with everyone else, the floral dress is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny cause I haven't even tried it on yet D:! I just know my sizing, but I've lost weight =.=!!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for comment :D Lovely fashion pics! the floral dress is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...