Wednesday, March 14, 2012

❤ { MY SKINCARE PRODUCTS } ❤


Products:

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50

5 Benzagel

Thayers Alcohol-Free Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner


     This is my current skincare routine, excluding the products I use to remove makeup. I switched up my moisturizer, cleanser, sunblock/sunscreen, and acne medication recently. I'll tell you how it goes after. As I noticed I'm having more and more spots. Please don't preach to me about water, diet, oily hair/pillow/etc, and whatever you think is wrong. Since, I know it can be any of those facts, but I doubt some more than others. I'm also going to change my diet to a more vegetable heavy diet instead of rice. 

3 comments:

  1. I use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser too, it's really good for skin, makes it feel so soft afterwards. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya I hear all the good raves for Cetaphil, but it broke my bf out like crazy ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...