Friday, March 16, 2012

❤ { MOST USED PRODUCTS + FAV SCENT + NAILS } ❤


Products:

Lioele Real Brush Pen Eyeliner

Benefit Benetint
L'Oreal Lineur Intense in black
Rimmel London eyeshadow duo in matter black and slightly shimmery white
Maybelline One by One mascara in black (waterproof)
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me
Too Faced Natural Eye palette 
Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base

     The products listed above are the ones I tend to reach most of and use on a daily basis. 


Silk Teddy, Heaven, and Sexpressio are my favourites!

My all time favourite scent, I simply love this rose like fragrance

Just my nails! I like it simple

2 comments:

  1. Super cute nails. :3 The too faced palette looks perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like all the prods used but benetint does not work on me so well coz my lower lips gets easily dry T^T i tried to put on a balm first but for me tony moly tint works best <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...