Sunday, February 12, 2012

{ ❤ REVIEW: MAYBELLINE ONE BY ONE - WATERPROOF - MASCARA ❤ }

I just wanted to drop a review by you guys! Hopefully someone is out there reading. I know some people out there find the Maybelline - One by One not good at all, but I'm here to prove everyone otherwise. People say it makes their lashes 'brittle', I'm not sure what kind of brittle they are talking about, but this mascara does not make my lashes that. I prefer a more natural set of lashes opposed to all the drama and volume. I like length and no clumping! Even if spider lashes are the thing now, I still don't really like it. If you want the drama look, then I guess this isn't for you. I just wanted to add, I've used this mascara before and this is a re-purchase. Mainly because all the mascaras were about $8 dollars and this was $5 dollars and I knew this worked great. I was going to purchase Maybelline - Illegal Lengths Fiber Extensions mascara, in waterproof, but I didn't want to shell out the extra money. Since I'm saving up for Pretty Princess's  birthday present.

I will be reviewing this based on the fact I want more natural lashes opposed to everyone's desire for the volumized look. 





Using my Shu Uemura eyelash curler for this.








Now, I'm going to show you the smudge test for this! Enjoy!




 I like it and I know it lasts all day and I'm not wearing a primer for this. I believe the pictures speak better then any words I can convoy. I'll try my best to tell you guys my thoughts about this since some people like words better then mere pictures.

Price: 
Packaging♡ 
Holds-A-Curl: 
Smearing-Flaking-Clumping: ♡ 
Re-purchase: Yes! Of course!

 Moving on, I this doesn't dent your wallet and can be found on or off sale at a good price. 

The packaging is pretty cute, I mean I like it and I'm not complaining. It does look like other Maybelline mascaras, but I don't mind at all. It could be better, but with the quality it brings who is going to complain? 

As you can tell in the picture, I have stubby short, downwards pointing lashes, and given I'm Asian. This pretty much helps it massively, but this mascara can't take all the credit. The curler is simply amazing and I recommend it. 

I can wear this all day, and it basically looks the same since I put it on. Unless you've been crying because of some RomCom, I doubt you'll expect smearing unless you rub your lashes like crazy. Which I don't recommend. I like the fact, it takes a lot of effort to really clump this mascara up, I'd have to really pack on the stuff. I'm lazy to wash my mascara comb and I get paranoid when I do it causes my eyelashes to flake a bit more throughout the day.

Conclusion: If you are out for more of a defined eyelashes, I say get this. This is one of my favourite mascaras. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...