Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pre-Christmas Haul-ling!

I'm back with another haul. Enjoy? It's a collective one and some items are from today!
I really love the limited edition scent Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body Works. It smells divine! I tend to like lighter scents such as those that remind me of the fresh laundry scent.  


 Free from The Body Shop.
This is by far one of my favourite scents. I also like Sea Island Cotton from Bath and Body Works, but I couldn't find it. The scent on the left in the pink bottle is from The Body Shop and it is Moroccan Rose, it reminds of a roses and is light. The green bottle was free from the same place.

I don't like much of the luxury scents because they usually are really heavy for my nose and smell all alike. I've been trying to find a luxury rose like scent or jasmine without coming off as cheap. So far, not so good.
 Cute knee high pink socks, I have no idea what to wear with! But adorable none the less.



 This is so cool and is kind of like a cape.
I want to change my style and look more sophistaced and wear more feminie pieces or outfits. I don't want to be dressing casual. I want to be in the higher tier of casual to semi-formal. For an everyday look.
__________________________________________________________________________
I forgot to add this cute outfit I made on the app Emily's Wardrobe for any Apple device. Now if my closet could resembles hers! I'm using her as an inspiration now!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the clothes you got. :D You're definitely getting the best out of pre-christmas sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm surprised to find these sales... o-o.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely finds, I adore the socks and the shorts! I can see the socks matched up with a light coloured, frilly/layered short skirt :3

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah a light colour? I'm scared it might be too bold. I'm a conservative dressing lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute purchases! esp your shorts and white blouse! where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...