Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Fashion Inspire Me!

**EXTREMELY PICTURE HEAVY**
I made a Polyvore account, well figured out how to. You can't even have capitals in your account!
My friend recommended for me to create an account so that I can go create sets. Lately, I just don't know how to dress when going to school. Since I want to have a certain style and such, it would make sense to incorporate it into my school life as well as social life. As of now, the outfits posted resemble pieces I own myself or as close as I could find. I recommend you guys check it out if you haven't. I'll post some of the outfits I make on here, but not at all. These are just so I can have an idea of what to wear because no matter how many outfits I see or inspirational pictures, they just don't cut it any more. I blame volunteering for a whole semester in the cafe, since my clothes ended up smelling bad I just did not bother to dress well.

Just because I don't really like text posts, I'm going to add inspirational pictures for you guys!
These pictures are not mine, credits go to original owners. 















































































































































Hope you guys enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. If this was tumblr, I would reblog all those pictures!

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that would take long! But thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg....... I LOVE THIS COLLECTION!<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...