Sunday, November 6, 2011

Haul until you cough!

I caught the flu. I've been coughing non-stop and when it's night, I get deadly cold. I had to put socks on, sleep under three blankets until it passed. Occasionally get the chills. That doesn't deter me!

I'm here to show you my collective haul (ELF ORDER CAME IN) and my iPad keyboard case. Not with a lot of words, not too much brain power to back it all up. I'll post a more specific post later on about my ELF haul, when I feel better.


















I want to post more things up, but I have school. And now I get hit with this. Great, I should of gotten the flu shot. 

2 comments:

  1. The clothes are so pertty! Where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure some of tags say UK2LO, i would tell you the store but i dont think they would be carrying the stuff as it was a sale @.@. I simply adore your cafe url/name! "Tea Leaf Café" has a real charm to it :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...