Saturday, October 1, 2011

It was just a trip to Wal-Mart.

I am fond of just browing by the makeup section at the drugstore, specifically Wal-Mart. I wish they had asian products there. For more variety! Ah oh well. I was going to Wal-Mart to pick up contact lens solution for my circle lens, but ended up getting more. Enjoy! 
 I got the Wet'N'Wild palette in 736 Petal Pusher. I felt like I wanted to go with colour. I hardly have colour in my makeup. Like my wardrobe. Too conservative! I need to break out of my shell more.
 Swatches from left side of the palette to the bottom then to the right and going down. Extremely, pigmented. I really like the Coloricon line of Wet'N'Wild. I'd recommend any of their palettes, it's excellent for the price. Comparable to MAC in my opinion.
 The red lipstick swatch, I was being cheap and didn't want to shell out more for a red lipstick, it's sheer really, but on your lips it's a bright red. 
 I picked up an eyebrow kit, the brown doesn't match my dark brown hair, I'll use it to contour my nose probably and the wax with another matte black eye shadow. It works just as fine. 
 The brown swatched.
 Pretty nail polish from Wet'N'Wild and Sally Hansen. A matte pink, grey and transparent glitters. 
~
My hands look like they need lotion! Ignore that! I did my nails myself! And yes they are real! Quick and easy. Oh and yes my hands are quite shaky. I did an alternative way and no I didn't use tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...