Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hair dying to a Light Ash Brown + Review

     My mom, usually picks a dark brown dye to dye her hair, but I slipped in a medium ash brown colour this time. Sneaky me~ The dye we choose is the Garnier - Belle Color in Light Ash Brown. So originally, my mother's hair is dyed dark brown with another dye I can't seem to recall at the moment. Keep in mind it is the roots I'm showing you, that got the colour.



Pros
 Cheap
 Good colour output for people with dark hair

Cons
X Harder application compared to the foam dyes
X Will not cover grey hairs well

Overall
     The outcome of the dye itself, was pretty good. I was expecting it to be way worst. I thought it wouldn't show since I tend to read online forums about hair dying and such. It doesn't do good for the grey hairs that she wants covered, but the the rest of the head turned out pretty well. I'd reccomend two dye boxes, my mom used 1 since she doesn't have a lot of hair. I use 2 when I dye my hair, I have loads of hair compared to her! Not recommended if you want to cover stubborn grey hairs this just won't cut it.

2 comments:

  1. Mm-- very pretty! If my mum wasn't already addicted to her Garnier red-brown dye for her grey coverage, I'd show her this, even though the grey coverage isn't the best. o:

    ..this whole thing just makes me want to dye my own hair even MORE. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, me too. i always contempt to dye my hair, but never go through with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...