Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back!

After resolving issues that I had with Blogger -yay-, I finally came back to this platform for blogging! Anyways, guys! Things to share with ya'll.

I have some stuff sent from Vietnam which would include the following of false lashes, glue, iphone 3g cases, and iphone 3g screens.
Model 21 lashes! Six boxes and two glues. I have the lashes in 4.L, No. 25, No. 4, and No. 18. With Modlash glue in dark. I don't really use dark lash glue, I prefer the clear one. I think I'm scared of staining my eyelids with daily wear of lashes. I haven't got the chance to try it out yet. Some close up pictures~
 Next thing are the iPhone cases and screen stickers (is that what you call them? lol). I don't like the neon pink case at all. I really dislike neon colours. But I do love pink, just not neon pink. I probably won't use the iPhone stickers.
This isn't hauled from Vietnam, got it at the mall. I really love Thayer's toner, hehe got rose. I simply adore roses my favourite flowers and scent. Got two glitter liners one from L.A. Colors (top for $5 CAD) in CGL712 sparkler and bottom is form NYX (for $8 CAD) in 12 Crystal. I want to use these, in everyday look, not sure how at the momment. I will post swatches of it later :)! So it would look normal. Ah, I was going to get the MAC Nylon, my mom said no~ Too much highlighters. I might go back to get it anyways, colour so pretty.
 ~
Blogger has gotten yet better! Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the lashes O_O <3 Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure since3 my uncle sent them from Vietnam! You can try online most liekly on Ebay I hear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...